1.08.2012

A sweetheart of a snowman and winner from blog hop

Happy Sunday!  Almost forgot to get this post up today!  Sorry about that, but sometimes the day gets away from me.  :-)
For Sentimental Sundays the new challenge is to use blue/snow/glitter.  It can be all or just one.  You get to decide.  I went with blue and glitter for this week's card.  This little fella can be found here at Bugaboo.  I colored him in with Copics, cut out with scissors, and used  my craft knife for inside areas .  Then he got a snow bath in glitter.  He's glistening with glitter.   Can snowmen be sassy?  He looks it a little with his hands on his hips.  But the red heart shows he's all love in my eyes so I paired him with WRMK's papers for a whimsical touch.  That's a SRM sticker at the top of his hat with a few rhinestones for accent.  At the bottom I did a little fussy cutting of a banner from the paper and popped it up a foam dot.  I guess you can't really snug with a snowman but he sure seems like a cuddly buddy in my opinion.  can you tell I like snowmen?  I tied a little twine with a button to finish it off. 

The winner from the blog hop is:
#8
who is
Craftygirl!!! 
Please email your address so I get this out to you!

I hope you will join us for the challenge!  I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursdays: #198 Anything Goes (new stamp)
Let's Craft and Create: #35 Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time: Use Embellishments
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbons: #39 Sparkle and Ribbon
The Paper Shelter: #45 Anything Goes

Supplies Used:
cardstock: Paper Studio
pattern paper: WRMK Love Struck
digi image: Bugaboo
sticker: SRM Stickers
glitter: Martha Stewart
rhinestones: Michael's
twine: Divine Twine in aqua
button:craft supply
other: corner rounder and circle punch

35 comments:

Laurel

What an adorable snowman!

Annette Allen

this snowman is so so cute...I love that little heart on him...so adorable..congrats to crafty girl..

jessica

this is adorable Amy! I love that super cute snowman!!
TFS

SandeeNC

Cute!!

Ann

He's so adorable, I love that you glittered him up. I always love your bows that you tie with twine or ribbon. Hugs

Jennipher

Very cute little snowman Amy! Love the fun colors in this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

I love love love this!!! Sooooooo adorable! LOVING that snowman!! And congrats to Crafty Girl! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown

That snowman is adorable.. What a cute card my friend...

Hope you have a happy week!

Hugs, Linda

Ros

He looks so very cute ... an iceman with a heart awww! great card again Amy

Hlora

What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image and your sentiment!

Audrey Pettit

What a CUTE card, Amy! LOVE that snowman! I would totally agree that he's sassy and snugly, all rolled into one. Love the glitter and adore the paper you paired him with. This is just so darn cute. :)

Tameko

Hi Amy,
Such a fun card. Love the sparkle on your snowman. Hope that your New Year is off to a great start!
Blessings, Tameko

Carol Ann

Very cute card! Great to have you play along with us at One Stitch at a time this week.
Carol Ann xx

cnelson

This is ohhhh sooo CUTE! LOVE that snowman and your use of the twine!

Ribbon Girl

Thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

Mandy

Such a beautiful card.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Kim

Wonderful card!! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Shelter!

Kirsty Vittetoe

Cute snowman, and I love the sweet colors of those paper too!

Jingle

This is adorable!!!

Angi Barrs

That snowman made me SMILE. :)

Janis Lewis

This guy is adorable!

Deb

very cute card!
Many thanks for joining in our first Cute Card Challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Claire Phillips

That is one lovely snowman - hope 2012 is a great one Amy! Love Claire x

Stella

Awe...he's such a cutie. I love that heart and his nose is fab:) And the papers are a perfect choice. Great card; you made youraelf another stunner!

Stella

I meant yourself :)

Choccy

Cute card !
Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT for our 3 embellishments challenge.
Good Luck !
Hope to see you back next week ;O)
Choccy x

cherry

This is the stinkiness (is that a word) cutest snowman card I have ever seen! love those colors. cherry

Karen B.

He is just darling, and your treatment with the paper is amazing!

Emily Leiphart

This is adorable, Amy! I love the colours, layout and sparkle on the snowman.

Judy Rozema

Totally adorable! So so cute. Thanks for joining our Sparkle & Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Davi

What a fun and cheery card with the darling snowman and fun stripes :)

Antonella

What a cutie he is... I love the way you cut him out and gave him a blue scarf. I am late in joining in Sentimental Sundays this week, but just made it. And had to stop by to say hi.
Hugs, antonella :-)
http://quilling.blogspot.com/2012/01/fabulous-filigree-quilled-blue-bird.html

mommyof5kidz

I love your card! SO SO Pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Choccy

Adorable little card :O)
Thankyou for joining us at One Stitch At A Time for our 3 embellishments challenge.
Good Luck !
Hope to see you back next week ;O)

Choccy x

NatQuebec

I love your card, it"s so cute and colorful :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy