2.19.2012

Follow Your ♥

Hope you are having a blessed Sunday!  Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you.


I used Lily Bee papers, a SRM Sticker, some twine from The Twinery  and a vintage piece of eyelet trim.  
I love the extra large scallop punch from Recollections which I then punched small holes around the scallops.  The tiny heart tag was created from a Karen Foster tag punch and then a small heart punch from Studio G.  Lots of punches for this project.  I did some light distressing with my Vintage Photo ink pad.  
Join us at Sentimental Sundays for our "Let's Get Sentimental" challenge! 

Challenges I would like to enter my card in:
Less Is More: #55 Punches or Die Cuts

Supplies Used:
cardbase: The Paper Studio
twine: The Twinery 
button and trim: craft supply



22 comments:

Chrissie

Your card has a real country look, just super.
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

yyam

Such a sweet card! Love the vintage trim and the pretty colours! :)

Tenia Nelson

Super cuteness!!!!

Ann

Very sweet, I like the design of the card. Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Julie Tucker-Wolek

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the lace and that little tag!

Annette Allen

such a cute card...I love the tag with the little heart...

Sharon

Beautiful card Amy!! Love the little tag. The cutout heart is great. And that beautiful lace. Awesome card!!!! :)

Unknown

Clean, Simple and cute.. I just love it..

Hope you have a happy week..

Hugs, Linda

Ros

So very sweet Amy ...

Marjan

Love it! The lace is so nice on your card!

Audrey Pettit

Very cute, Amy! Love the ruffle and the gingham, and that little tag is just adorable!

cnelson

Such a darling card! LOVE the colors!

Dorte

Such a lovely card you have made. I love the lace and the dp.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at DDCC this time.
Dorte,x

Angi Barrs

This is so pretty. Love the trim!

Lisa

This is so beautiful, Amy!! I love the papers you used and the ribbon is just gorgeous!! Awesome card :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

~amy~

Super darling!!!

Grá O'Neill

Beautiful card, love the paper choice & fabric trim :)

Kirsty Vittetoe

Simply but so pretty, that little tag is so sweet!

Anonymous

Very sweet card, I love how you did the sentiment Amy!!

Liz Weber

Love this cute and pretty card Amy.

Mandi

Very shabby chic, love it!
Thank you
mandi
"Less is More"

lisburn road

This card looks very nice and pretty. I think this card is beautiful and done amazing work.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy